Bergen County NJ Aviation Negligence Attorneys
Representing Clients in Aviation Negligence Matters Throughout New Jersey
Holding Airports and Airlines Accountable in New Jersey
Recently, we have handled different types of matters that involve aviation negligence. We know how to investigate every relevant issue, including:
- Does the responsibility for the accident lie with the pilot, charter or airline?
- Did an error occur at the FBO or fixed base operation?
- Was the plane maintained properly?
- Was the airline properly fueled? Was it over-fueled or under-fueled?
- Was the plane subject to faulty design or construction?
In an aviation accident case, not only can passengers and crew be harmed, but so can people on the ground such as bystanders or other parties. No matter how you were injured, you should speak with our aviation accident lawyers right away.
This area is a highly regulated area of the law. Not only does someone have to know how charters and airlines operate, but they must also have knowledge regarding FTA and NTSB regulations.
Contact a New Jersey Airplane Accident Attorney Today
To find out how Fronzuto Law Group can help serve you, call us toll free at 888-409-0816 to schedule a free consultation.