Jennifer L. Dearborn
New Jersey Medical Malpractice Attorney
Woodland Park, New Jersey
Jennifer L. Dearborn graduated cum laude from The University of Connecticut in 2009 with a major in Political Science. In 2012, she received her J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Rutgers Law Record. Her comment, “Ready, Aim, Fire: Employing Open Records Acts as Another Weapon Against Public Law School Clinics”, was published in the Rutgers Law Record. During law school, Ms. Dearborn served as a student attorney for the Rutgers Constitutional Law Clinic, a teaching associate for a Legal Research and Writing class, and a facilitator for the Rutgers Minority Student Program.
Following law school, Ms. Dearborn served a one-year judicial clerkship with the Honorable Garry S. Rothstadt, J.A.D., in the Civil Part of the Superior Court of New Jersey (Passaic County). After completing her clerkship, Ms. Dearborn joined the law firm of Fronzuto Law Group, where her practice is focused on plaintiff civil litigation with a specialized emphasis on medical malpractice, product liability, and catastrophic injury matters.
Ms. Dearborn is admitted to the bar in the States of New Jersey and New York, as well as the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. She also serves as a Trustee for the Passaic County Bar Association.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2012
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2012
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark
- Juris Doctorate, 2012
- Rutgers Law Record, Editor in Chief
- Rutgers Constitutional Litigation Clinic, Student Attorney
- Teaching Associate, Legal Research and Writing Class
- Rutgers Minority Student Program, Facilitator
- Rutgers Public Interest Moot Court Program, Co-President
- The University of Connecticut
- B.A. Political Science, 2009
- Pi Sigma Alpha – Political Science Honor Society, Secretary
- Public Interest Research Group
Honors & Awards
- Rutgers Law Record – Editor in Chief
- Seaman, A & R Endowed Scholarship – Rutgers School of Law – Newark
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Passaic County Bar Association, Trustee
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk, Hon. Garry S. Rothstadt, J.S.C.
- Law Intern, Hon. Thomas V. Manahan, P.J.S.C.