Adam J. Boyle
New Jersey Personal Injury Attorney
Woodland Park, New Jersey
Adam James Boyle received his B.S. from Purdue University and his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law.
Following law school, he served a one-year Civil Part judicial clerkship with the Honorable Elijah L. Miller, Jr., J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey (Bergen County). After completing his clerkship, Mr. Boyle joined the law firm of Fronzuto Law Group, where his practice is focused on general civil litigation, with an emphasis on plaintiff medical malpractice, product liability and catastrophic injury matters.
He is admitted to the bar in the States of New Jersey and New York, as well as the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- 40% Plaintiff – Medical Malpractice
- 5% Commercial Litigation
- 40% Plaintiff – Product Liability
- 15% Plaintiff – Other Negligence
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2006
- New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2007
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate – 2006
- Honors: Concentration in Intellectual Property
- Purdue University
- Bachelors of Science – 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association, 2009 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Elijah L. Miller, Jr., Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Clerk